Everyone loves buffalo wings, right? Well, if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for this popular pub dish, you’ve come to the right place. Our best-ever buffalo wings recipe is better than anything you’ll find at Buffalo Wild Wings – and it’s so simple to make at home! Plus, with our step-by-step instructions, even beginners can create restaurant-quality buffalo wings in their own kitchen. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
The best-ever buffalo wings recipe is better than buffalo wild wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings (preferably a mix of wing segments and drummettes)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Butter salted or unsalted
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (Frank's RedHot is best. Want to try Asian-style wings? Simply sub in 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce for the hot sauce and follow the rest of the recipe.)Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Plain Greek-style yogurt (we like Fage 2%)
- 2 tbsp Crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss the chicken with the salt, pepper, and chili powder, and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast until the skin is lightly blistered and the meat is cooked all the way through, about 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet or sauté pan, and add the hot sauce and half of the lemon juice.
- Remove the wings from the oven and add directly to the hot pan, tossing to thoroughly coat every piece in the sauce.
- Mix the yogurt, blue cheese, and remaining lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the wings and the celery (if using) with the blue cheese sauce on the side for dipping.